You are here
BIO5 Oro Valley Accelerator provides space for growing early stage companies seeking a base of operations in the dynamic Oro Valley bioindustry hub. The accelerator space includes an open lab with bays, each offering full chemical fume hoods, chemical and standard storage cabinets, and chemical-resistant bench tops, with available vacuum and gas lines including air and nitrogen. Other larger spaces are available depending upon tenant needs. For more information, please contact Dr. Nina Ossanna.
BIO5 Oro Valley Accelerator provides the following amenities:
- A 24/7 secured building with keycard access.
- A front reception area staffed 9am–3pm to greet visitors and accept packages. The building has a receiving area that can accommodate large deliveries requiring a lift gate.
- Tenants can work under University of Arizona sponsorship to accommodate work with hazardous substances, whether radiological, chemical, or biological.
- Analytical chemistry services are available on fee-basis.
- Access to university vendor discounts for chemicals and supplies.
- An office copier that scans, faxes, prints, and provides color or black-and-white copy for a nominal charge, and a mailroom with regular United States Post Office mail deliveries.
- Reasonable use of a conference room featuring video conference, audio conference, webcam, presentation, and DVD capabilities.
- The facility has an internet café with computers, tables, kitchen facilities, and vending machines. The café has presentation abilities with projector and screen.
- Recycling services and confidential document shredding are available.
- On-site building manager and custodial service provided.
Analytical Lab Café